What's smutty and comes in a bucket? This Week in Sex's coveted fundraising marathon prize, the Bucket of Smut. Over $1,000 worth of toys and more! Let's lift off the lid and see what's lurking down there (most of below is NSFW):
- From our favorite perv Gonzo (who's been very nice to me), 2 amazing figurines: the Dancer and the Wolf. Value: $400.
- New! From Adam &Eve: A whole bunch of stuff, including an expensive arty glass dildo. Value: $360.
- From Fantasy Gifts: for the undecided masturbator, a sex toy with at least 4 jiggly body parts. The Concubine Masturbator used to be on the FG site but isn't anymore, so try the cache or check it out elsewhere. Value: $99 or $25 per body part.
- From Good Vibrations: DVDs, doodads, and a pair of brightly colored Smart Balls (put them in your vagina to make it smarter). Value: Can you put a price tag on vagina smarts?
- From Sister Clementine: an adorable handmade Dildo Cozy to keep your little friend warm. Or you can put it on your dildo. Value: $36. (Can you put a price tag on dildo coziness?)
- From Babeland: the ShowerBabe vibrator is slippery where it should be, sticky where it needs to be, and pink all over. Plus batteries, lubes, and stretchy "pleasure ring." Value: $25.
- From Penthouse editor and Village Voice columnist Rachel Kramer Bussel, a signed copy of Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z. Value: $15 and a slap on the wrist.
- From Carol A. Taylor, editor of the best-selling Brown Sugar book series, a signed copy of Wanderlust: Erotic Travel Tales. Value: $14.
- From Melcher Media, a copy of Aqua Erotica, a book of dirty stories printed on waterproof paper so you can take it into the tub with you after you muck it up. Value: $16.
Here's how you can get in on the action:
1. You pledge $65 or more to WFMU online now, or by calling (800) 989-9368 from February 27 to March 12.
2. You get all the swag and dj premiums you already get for pledging your favorite show.
3. You send an email to amanda (at) wfmu (dot) org, mentioning the Bucket, to get in the running for the prize. You don't have to give anything extra.
4. After the marathon, we'll pick a winner from the people who have donated $65 or more and emailed me.
5. A dozen midgets and belly-dancers wrapped in latex will come to your house to deliver your prize. (They might just come to your house anyway, if I like your email.)
Thanks to our generous donors! More dirt on them throughout the marathon.