Ahh, make it 20...
- King Kong Ding Dong “Heya” My eyes-I’ve been told they are pretty more than
- Yura Yura Teikoku "Soft Death" I am gifted in math.
- Susan Christie “For the Love of a Soldier” I can speak some French.
- Kouyaté Sory Kandia "Souaressi" My laugh-a friend said it sounds like a pixie’s laugh.
- Flaming Fire "It Was a Dark Night" My compassion and love for animals.
- The Places "Sickle Clowns" I can cook certain French foods.
- Las Comadrejas "Da Kinx" The color of my hair-It is dirty blonde.
- El Perro
Del Mar "Candy" My determination-I am determined to succeed.
- Skorpio "The King With Shred-Legs" That I am capable of feeling joy and happiness.
- Edgar Broughton Band "John Wayne" My Brain.
- Comets on Fire “Sour Smoke” My perserverance-I keep trying over and over if I don’t succeed at something first.
- Andore Kandore, aka Inoue Yosui "Kandore Mandore" I make a good cup of tea.
- USAisamonster "The Greatest Mystery" My teeth-not crooked; never needed braces.
- Made Out of Babies "Silverback" I am creative.
- Les Reines Prochaines "Opfer Dieses Liedes" (aka "Wicked Game") My ability to complete goals I have set for myself.
- Entrance "Grim Reaper Blues"
- Muppets “I’m in Love With a Big Blue Frog” My sense of humor.
- Selda "Ince Ince" The ability to change and grow.
- Queen Adreena "Medicine Jar" I can cook breakfast foods.
- Kacy Ross "That Dirty Clown" I can cook TV dinners.
Stuff in orange is much older than 2006, I just noticed it then. Links allow you to listen to the song somewhere in the WFMU Realaudio archives. Check out everyone else's Top Ten lists here.