Our Bucket runneth over. That would be The Bucket of Smut, the coveted This Week in Sex fundraising marathon prize. You give, we give back, in the universal currency of smut.
New this week: The OhMiBod vibrator hooks up to your iPod. Yes, you heard me right. Rock the night away to Rock the Night away, though that would not personally be my choice. You can make an MP3 mix, and apparently people are posting their love mixes on iTunes.
And also: The Magical Cone. (They just call it The Cone, but I threw in the magical part.) The Cone is not your grandma's vibrator, unless she's very flexible, which I'm sure she is--I'm not dissing your grandma. She could probably kick my ass. Its more that this isn't an inny-outty vibrator like you (or your grandma) are used to. And it makes a great decorating accent on your nightstand.
So to recap, for your donation of $75 or more, you get in the running for this wad of generously donated contraband:
- From the rockers at OhMiBod, a sleek and shiny OhMiBod pleasure toy that hooks up to your iPod.
- From the hip grandmas at The Cone, one fresh pink The Cone, served as if by a butler.
- From Good Vibrations: DVDs, doodads, and an Aneros prostate-perineum stimulator (that´s a butt plug for boys for those of you who need it simplified, or the top-of-the-line butt plug for boys, for those of your who need it fancified).
- From Babeland: a bucket within a bucket overflowing with goodness/badness, assembled by Babeland education coordinator and longtime WFMU fan Carolyn, so you know it will be extra-special.
- From artist Kim Galibert, art. Kim is a sculptor
who is generously donating a gorgeous metal vagina sculpture. You can
herhim make a custom sculpture of...anything...down to the 1/1000". (News flash: Kim is a man, baby!)
Details on how to get in the running for the prize after the jump.
Here's how you can get in on the action:
1. You pledge $75 or more to WFMU online now, or by calling (800) 989-9368 from March 5 to March 18.
2. You get all the swag and dj premiums you already get for pledging your favorite show.
3. You send an email to amanda (at) wfmu (dot) org, mentioning the Bucket, to get in the running for the prize. You don't have to give anything extra.
4. After the marathon, we'll pick a winner from the people who have donated $75 or more and emailed me.
If you have any questions, email me at amanda at wfmu dot org.