¡Hóla! I am in Spain and I don´t speak Spanish, but this computer does, so I am finding myself saying "Sí" to a lot of pop-ups. I´m not sure if there´s an accent in ¡hóla! but I figured out how to use the accent thingy, plus the upside-down exclamation point, so expect a lot more of that.
Feliz marathon to everyone. I wish I could be there, but I am running around the Costa Del Sol in WFMU t-shirts, so that makes me feel better.
Q. What´s smutty and comes in a bucket?
A. The Bucket of Smut, the coveted This Week in Sex fundraising marathon prize! I mean ¡príze!
You should want it based on that alone, but here´s a preview of what´s inside:
- From Good Vibrations: DVDs, doodads, and an Aneros prostate-perineum stimulator (that´s a butt plug for boys for those of you who need it simplified, or the top-of-the-line butt plug for boys, for those of your who need it fancified).
- From Babeland: a bucket within a bucket overflowing with goodness/badness, assembled by Babeland education coordinator and longtime WFMU fan Carolyn, so you know it will be extra-special.
- From artist Kim Galibert, art. Kim is a sculptor who is generously donating a gorgeous metal vagina sculpture. You can have her make a custom sculpture of...anything...down to the 1/1000".
- ¡Y más!
More on the prizes and our donors throughout the marathon.
Details on how to get in the running for the prize (as we say in the marathon fundraising biz) after the jump (as we say in the blog biz).
Here's how you can get in on the action:
1. You pledge $75 or more to WFMU online now, or by calling (800) 989-9368 from March 5 to March 18.
2. You get all the swag and dj premiums you already get for pledging your favorite show.
3. You send an email to amanda (at) wfmu (dot) org, mentioning the Bucket, to get in the running for the prize. You don't have to give anything extra.
4. After the marathon, we'll pick a winner from the people who have donated $75 or more and emailed me.
If you have any questions email me -- in English, por favor -- at amanda at wfmu dot org.