Big thanks to everyone who stopped by WFMU's tent at the Atlantic Antic street fair in Brooklyn yesterday! It rained, then it was cloudy, and finally the sun broke through... the next thing we knew, your esteemed WFMUers were horking funnel cakes and other gastrointestinal monstrosities as if it were a team sport.
WFMU continues Overexposure October with more great events, please drop by to say you're sick of seeing us out and about:
- Seven Second Delay broadcasts live from Maxwell's in Hoboken (1039 Washington St) this Wednesday, Oct 8th, 6-7pm.
- Wire and Times New Viking @ Fillmore NYC (Irving Plaza) on Thursday, Oct. 9th - Live broadcast and free show (tix no longer available, so tune in over the air or web to live vicariously), 8-11pm.
- Trent broadcasts live from Will's backyard in Austin, Texas on Monday, Oct 13th (8-11pm EST). Austinites can contact Trent for directions to the soiree.
- Join Dave the Spazz and WFMU's Cavalcade of Stars at the Tip Top Bar & Grill in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn (432 Franklin Ave) on Oct. 16th, 8-11pm.
- Just in case you missed out, Billy Jam did a live broadcast from Oakland, CA last week.
- And of course, keep the weekend of Oct. 24th, 25th, and 26th open, because you'll be dropping serious wads of cash when WFMU's Record and CD Fair hits the Metropolitan Pavilion in Manhattan (125 W. 18th St)!