WFMU's 24-Hour Marathon began last night at 7pm and runs until 7pm tonight!
Today's festivities will be action-packed, including co-host madness, on-air prize drawings, and all of the fun-loving insanity and surprises you've come to expect from WFMU Marathons. Check out our new Radio Bear t-shirt, as well as a fresh batch of DJ Premiums by Tom Scharpling, Terre T, Evan "Funk" Davies, Marty McSorley, Ken, Maria Levitsky, and Seven Second Delay that are up for the taking. Visit our pledge page for details.
We hope you can help us out with a year-end donation! Pledge online or by calling 800-989-9368. Thanks to everyone who has pledged their support thus far!
Other ways to help WFMU this Fall:
- Facebook: add our "Support WFMU" app to your profile
- Blogs / Tumblr / Other Sites: add our banner to your blog or site (grab code: orange version | black version)
- Twitter: post a link to WFMU's pledge page (use this short URL http://bit.ly/DpOvl and our pledge line, 800-989-9368), add #wfmuthon to any posts about our Marathon
- Donate your used car: If you can't make a cash donation, you can always donate your car. Call 877-411-3662 to arrange for vehicle pick-up.
- Tell your friends about WFMU's iPhone app!